Gas Line Installation
There are a number of choices when it comes to which energy source to use in your home. Natural gas is one of those choices and whether it’s new construction or retro-fitting natural gas, there are a number of benefits to consider.
- Reliable: Underground pipes deliver natural gas to your home so running out of fuel is not an issue. In the case of a power outage, those appliances that use natural gas still function.
- Affordable: Appliances that use natural gas cost less to operate than other sources.
- Environmentally friendly: Natural gas is the cleanest fossil fuel energy source, producing almost a third less carbon dioxide than coal and almost 50% less than oil.
And when it comes to specific appliances:
- Outdoor gas grill or barbeque: The line that runs to the grill is underground; there is no propane tank to refill so this cooking option always available.
- Gas stove: Arguably a superior option over electricity, gas stoves offer more precision and flexibility. Gas is the preferred choice of professional chefs.
- Gas fireplace: With the flick of a switch, ambiance is added to the room. Plus, there’s no gathering wood, or having to get the fire lit.
- Gas water heaters: Although the initial cost a gas water heater is generally more expensive than electric water heaters, the savings on utility bills make up the difference in about a year and continue year after year. Gas water heaters will still work if there is a power outage.
Brown Plumbing – Your choice for gas line installation
Gas line installations must be performed by experienced and licensed professionals. Brown Plumbing specializes in gas line installation. We look forward to consulting with you to determine the best way to proceed and providing you with a free estimate. Give us a call at 850-545-0581.