Water Heater Repairs, Replacement, Installation
Our country and the entire world are going through a difficult time right
now. There are many significant disruptions in our daily lives including the fact that many are working from home and most children are learning from home. Bottom line is that we are spending more time at home.
More time at home means more usage of the home’s infrastructure—plumbing, electricity, etc. Increased usage can put more stress on those things. Dishwashers, washing machines, showers, toilets, sinks are all being used more. In addition, staying healthy includes frequent hand washing.
Water Heaters in the Home
Central to many of these appliances is the water heater. Depending on the age of your water heater, this increased usage could have a significant impact on it. If the water heater breaks down, especially now when sanitizing, disinfecting, and just generally staying clean is at such a heightened awareness, it needs to be repaired or replaced as soon as possible.
Water heater repairs:
Brown Plumbing can determine whether your water heater can be repaired. Some common water heater repairs include:
- Leaks: If a leak has occurred recently it may just require a repair. However, if the water heater has been leaking for a while it may cause other issues and must be replaced.
- Dirty or Rusty Colored Water: This could be the result of a corroded anode rod or tank. If caught early enough, a rod can be replaced.
- No Hot Water: The cause will depend on the type of water heater you have. If it’s gas it may be as simple as the pilot light going out. If it’s electric it may be a tripped breaker. In either case, it may be a malfunctioning part that needs to be replaced.
Water Heater Replacement and Installation:
Whether your water heater is gas, electric, or tankless, if a new one is warranted it’s important to have it done by a professional plumber. Brown Plumbing has the expertise to install the different types of water heaters that are available. The first thing our team will do is to determine if a new heater is necessary or if repairs can return it to proper functionality.
Brown Plumbing is Here for You!
We want you to be assured and comfortable knowing that we are adhering to all CDC and local health guidelines and recommendations. Our team is following best practices which include:
- Frequently washing hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Eliminating handshaking.
- Using disinfectants to keep surfaces in the workspace clean.
- Maintaining social distancing.
- Sanitizing shared-use devices. such as those used for billing after each use.
We are operating at full capacity maintaining our regular and emergency hours. Our licensed and insured team is here to help always! Give us a call at 850-545-0581 or use our Contact Page
For more information and resources click on the CDC link: